NEGOTIATIon & influence
Here are some resources to keep the learning alive and continue your development:
- Feel free to download the PDFs using the URLs below.
- Use any of the content for your internal learning and development.
- Questions/comments? Connect here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the downloads:
- "15 ways to Build Trust Fast" (PDF e-book) by C. Green
- "Bringing out the Best in your People" by Liz Wiseman (HBR Article)
- "Crucial Conversations" (Book Summary)
- 1-page Negotiation Prep Sheet
- Chapter 6 from "Getting to Yes” (on BATNA)
- Start With Why (Social media links are all here)
- Find Your Why (link to an excerpt from the new book)
- The Trusted Advisor by D. Maister, C. Green and R. Galford
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics)
- Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss (Tips from a former FBI hostage negotiator)
Last, Simon Sinek's original TED talk, "How Great Leaders Inspire Action"
In my opinion, this is required viewing for anyone seeking to live and work with purpose.